With everyone so conscious of getting good value for their hard earned money, the Manor Guest House is a sensible choice. What do you get for your money?
1) A great location. We’re on the edge of downtown in the City Hall-Cambie Village area. Downtown is walking distance, and public transit, excellent restaurants and shops are within 2 blocks.
2) A room with king or queen bed and private bath will run you $135-165CDN per night. That includes a full buffet breakfast, internet, off- street parking, local and long distance calls, and the use of a fully equipped guest kitchen. And that’s for 2 people!
3) Speaking of breakfast, we offer vegetarian options, low fat options, and we cater to all dietary needs. We also grow all our own herbs and most of the vegetables that go into the making of your breakfast.
4) Beautiful gardens and decks, both in the front and the back, where you can relax with a glass of wine or a good book – truly your oasis in the city.
5) You get to experience the elegance of a big old Craftsman mansion, built in 1900, and lovingly restored, and perhaps even improved.
6) Knowledgeable, helpful staff who will answer your questions, make recommendations, reservations, book your tours, and in short, do whatever they can to make your stay in Vancouver an enjoyable one.
7) Now isn’t that good value?