Bed & Breakfast Amenities at The Manor Guest House
As one of the longest established bed and breakfast in Vancouver, we’ve learned which amenities make guests happy. Our mission is to provide affordable luxury and elegant suites in the heart of Vancouver. Both of our heritage bed and breakfast homes in Vancouver have been meticulously restored and updated. You will enjoy their elegance and spaciousness as well as the convenience of being near City Hall, the Cambie Village, and walking distance to downtown Vancouver.
- Custom made beds that will give you an enjoyable sleep
- Flat screen televisions with digital cable in every suite
- Free local and long distance calls anywhere to the U.S. or Canada
- Free wireless internet. In the event you don’t have your own laptop, there is a computer in the guest lounge.
- Free parking (off street)
- Free laundry facilities (November to April only)
- Self-contained 1 bedroom studios and 2 bedroom suites with full kitchens or kitchenettes and private baths
- Hair dryers in every unit
- Full kitchen for use for guests
- Our staff is very familiar with what there is to see and do in Vancouver and will happily advise you and make reservations for you.
- Award winning organic gardens with a wide variety of plants, most of them native to British Columbia. Our gardens were designed for the enjoyment of guests, with lots of space for lounging.
- We grow all our own herbs and most of the vegetables that go into the making of your delicious organic, vegetarian breakfasts .
- We cater to people with special dietary needs, whether kosher, halal, vegan or gluten free.
- We have a bicycle storage rack in the event you want to explore Vancouver with pedal power. We are a very bicycle friendly city with designated cycling routes throughout downtown Vancouver, False Creek, Yaletown and Stanley Park.