Vancouver Bed & Breakfast Amenities
As one of the longest established bed and breakfasts in Vancouver, we’ve learned what it takes to make our guests happy. Our intention is to provide affordably comfortable accommodations, so that you feel pampered in a relaxed environment. We pay attention to the details that make the difference between an ordinary stay and a memorable one, from the meticulous restoration of our houses, to the fresh and healthful ingredients that comprise our famous breakfasts, to our rooms with comfortable settings and beds, to our much admired decks and gardens.
As part of our effort to create a comfortable environment, we believe that certain amenities should be free.
The Manor Guest House strives to give you excellent value and to do whatever we can to help you discover and enjoy our extraordinary city of Vancouver, from our most central location. See our list of what we include in your room rate below.
Our B&B Amenities
- Comfortable beds that will give you an enjoyable sleep.
- Flat screen televisions with digital cable in every suite.
- Free local and long distance calls anywhere to the U.S. or Canada.
- Free wireless internet.
- In the event you don’t have your own laptop or computer, we offer a free computer to use in the guest lounge.
- Free off-street parking.
- Free laundry facilities to guests staying 5 nights or longer.
- Available are also self-contained studios and 2 bedroom suites with full kitchens or kitchenettes and private baths.
- Hair dryers available on request.
- Full guest kitchen.
- A staff that is very familiar with what to see and do in Vancouver and will happily advise you and make reservations for you.
- Organic gardens with a wide variety of plants native to British Columbia.
- Our gardens are designed for the enjoyment of our guests with lots of space for lounging.
- We grow all our own herbs and some of the vegetables that go into the making of your delicious vegetarian breakfasts.
- We cater to people with special dietary needs, whether kosher, halal, vegan or gluten free.
- We have a bicycle rack in the event you want to explore Vancouver with pedal power. We are a very bicycle friendly city with designated cycling routes throughout downtown Vancouver, False Creek, Yaletown and Stanley Park.